Act 77 has charged Vermont secondary school educators to create personalized learning environments that offer flexible pathways to
graduation and a planning process by which students and educators can reflect on and document student learning over time as they plan their coursework through their high school career.
Students have the opportunity to personalize their learning and obtain high quality educational experiences that acknowledge individual goals, learning styles, and abilities.
Flexible Pathways include, but are not limited to:
- Expansion of the existing statewide Dual Enrollment Program
- Expansion of the Early College Programs
- Increased access to Work-Based Learning
- Increased Virtual/Blended Learning Opportunities
- Increased access to Career and Technical Education
- Implementation of Personalized Learning Plans
To learn more about Act 77, Flexible Pathways, and the resources available to your student at Spaulding High School, click here: Flexible Pathways